The Burrill India Life Sciences Meeting
Omni San Diego Hotel
675 L Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Visit: Omni San Diego Hotel
- Early-Bird Registration On or Before May 16, 2008: $495
- Regular Registration After May 16, 2008: $595
The 3rd Annual Burrill India Life Sciences Meeting provides a unique opportunity to meet with top industry leaders focused on partnering and investing activities in India, one of the world’s most dynamic life sciences markets. Since its launch, the meeting has become an important event for company executives, investors, service providers, and governmental officials interested in India’s life sciences industry.
India is a key player in the global life sciences industry and this year, the meeting features prominent speakers from the country’s booming biopharma industry. At the event, biopharma executives with experience in cross-border dealing with India offer their insider’s view to attendees.
The India Life Sciences Partnering meeting focuses on the overall landscape of the life sciences industry and examines areas of immediate interest to innovative pharmaceutical and biotechnology managers. This meeting serves as a powerful platform to “bridge the life science industries between India and the Western world.” Seats are very limited – registration coming soon.
Who Should Attend:
- Senior Executives throughout the Life Sciences Industry
- Executives from life sciences companies, relevant governmental officials, non-profit organizations
- Life sciences industries, including biotech, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and healthcare, and governments
For More Information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org