Mushrooms Growing In My Vegetable Garden
Home Garden Mushrooms Growing In My Vegetable Garden
Photo 1 of 9
[Thumbnail For Image.jpg]. Mushroom Growing In My Veggie Garden.
(attractive Mushrooms Growing In My Vegetable Garden #1)
The blog post about Mushrooms Growing In My Vegetable Garden was
posted at June 14, 2017 at 11:49 pm. This article is published
under the Garden category. Mushrooms Growing In My Vegetable Garden
is tagged with Mushrooms Growing In My Vegetable Garden, Mushrooms,
Growing, In, My, Vegetable, Garden..
mushroom (mush′room, -rm),USA pronunciation
- any of various fleshy fungi including the toadstools, puffballs,
coral fungi, morels, etc.
- any of several edible species, esp. of the family Agaricaceae, as Agaricus campestris(meadow mushroom or field mushroom), cultivated for food in the U.S.
- anything of similar shape or correspondingly rapid growth.
- a large, mushroom-shaped cloud of smoke or rubble, formed in the
atmosphere as a result of an explosion, esp. a nuclear explosion.
- of, consisting of, or containing mushrooms: a mushroom omelet.
- resembling a mushroom in shape or form.
- of rapid growth and often brief duration: mushroom towns of the gold-rush days.
- to spread, grow, or develop quickly.
- to gather mushrooms.
- to have or assume the shape of a mushroom.
growing (gr′ing),USA pronunciation
- becoming greater in quantity, size, extent, or intensity: growing discontent among industrial workers.
- having or showing life.
in (in),USA pronunciation
prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, inning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or
immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or
limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation,
condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point
within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to
home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences,
esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine hol