Small Wooden Wagon
Home Wooden Small Wooden Wagon
Photo 1 of 8
Image 1Small Wooden Doll Wagon (delightful Small Wooden Wagon #1)
The blog post about Small Wooden Wagon was published on July 3,
2017 at 3:38 am. It is posted at the Wooden category. Small Wooden
Wagon is tagged with Small Wooden Wagon, Small, Wooden, Wagon..
small (sml),USA pronunciation
adj., -er, -est,
adv., -er, -est,
- of limited size;
of comparatively restricted dimensions;
little: a small box.
- slender, thin, or narrow: a small waist.
- not large as compared with others of the same kind: a small elephant.
- (of letters) lower-case (def. 1).
- not great in amount, degree, extent, duration, value, etc.: a small salary.
- not great numerically: a small army.
- of low numerical value;
denoted by a low number.
- having but little land, capital, power, influence, etc., or
carrying on business or some activity on a limited scale: a small enterprise.
- of minor importance, moment, weight, or consequence: a small problem.
- humble, modest, or unpretentious: small circumstances.
- characterized by or indicative of littleness of mind or character;
petty: a small, miserly man.
- of little strength or force: a small effort.
- (of sound or the voice) gentle;
with little volume.
- very young: when I was a small boy.
- feel small, to be ashamed or mortified: Her unselfishness made me feel small.
- in a small manner: They talked big but lived small.
- into small pieces: Slice the cake small.
- in low tones;
- something that is small: Do you prefer the small or the large?
- a small or narrow part, as of the back.
- those who are small: Democracy benefits the great and the small.
- smalls, small goods or products.
- smalls, [Brit.]
- household linen, as napkins, pillowcases, etc.
- smalls, [Brit. Informal.]the responsions at Oxford University.
- smalls, coal, ore, gangue, etc., in fine particles.
wooden (wd′n),USA pronunciation
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
wagon (wag′n),USA pronunciation
- any of various kinds of four-wheeled vehicles designed to be pulled
or having its own motor and ranging from a child's toy to a
commercial vehicle for the transport of heavy loads, delivery, etc.
- [Informal.]See station wagon.
- a police van for transporting prisoners;
patrol wagon: The fight broke up before the wagon arrived.
- (cap.) Charles's Wain. See Big Dipper.
- a railway freight car or flatcar.
- a baby carriage.
- [Archaic.]a chariot.
- circle the wagons. See circle (def. 21).
- fix someone's wagon, [Slang.]to get even with or punish someone: He'd better mind his own business or I'll really fix his wagon.
- hitch one's wagon to a star, to have a high ambition, ideal, or purpose: It is better to hitch one's wagon to a star than to wander
aimlessly through life.
- off the wagon, [Slang.]again drinking alcoholic beverages after a period of
- on the wagon, [Slang.]abstaining from alcoholic beverages. Also, on the water wagon* on the water cart.
- to transport or convey by wagon.
- to proceed or haul goods by wagon: It was strenuous to wagon up the hill.Also,[esp. Brit.,] waggon.
Small Wooden Wagon have 8 pictures it's including Image 1Small
Wooden Doll Wagon, I Made This Wagon To Raise Some Herbs, And When
The Plants Are Small, I Wanted Them To Get Sun. As The Plants Grow
Larger, ., Antique Small Wooden Wagon, The Wagon Frame And King Pin
Steering Is Pretty Easy To Figure Out, The Whole Front Axle Turns
At Once On A Basic Wagon. Then Building A Wooden Box Is A ., Old
Child's Wooden Wagon Isolated. Stock Photos, Amish