Cost Of In Floor Heating
Home Floor Cost Of In Floor Heating
Photo 1 of 9
Radiant Heat Floor Grid Dryfitted Before Installed Beneath Floor
Tile (amazing Cost Of In Floor Heating #1)
This image about Cost Of In Floor Heating was published at July 3,
2017 at 3:38 am. This article is uploaded in the Floor category.
Cost Of In Floor Heating is tagged with Cost Of In Floor Heating,
Cost, Of, In, Floor, Heating..
cost (kst, kost),USA pronunciation
n., v., cost
or, for 1113, costed, costing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain
anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation
for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an
exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
of1(uv, ov; unstressed v or, esp. before consonants, ),USA pronunciation
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation,
deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or
contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a
category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action
noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or
adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
in (in),USA pronunciation
prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, inning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or
immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or
limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation,
condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to i