Weather In Kitchener Ontario
Home Kitchen Weather In Kitchener Ontario
Photo 1 of 5
Crash Outside Elora (lovely Weather In Kitchener Ontario #1)
This article about Weather In Kitchener Ontario was posted at June
2, 2017 at 7:55 pm. This post is posted at the Kitchen category.
Weather In Kitchener Ontario is tagged with Weather In Kitchener
Ontario, Weather, In, Kitchener, Ontario..
weather (we′r),USA pronunciation
- the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature,
cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
- a strong wind or storm or strong winds and storms collectively: We've had some real weather this spring.
- a weathercast: The radio announcer will read the weather right after the
- Usually, weathers. changes or vicissitudes in one's lot or fortunes: She remained a good friend in all weathers.
- under the weather, [Informal.]
- somewhat indisposed;
- suffering from a hangover.
- more or less drunk: Many fatal accidents are caused by drivers who are under the
- to expose to the weather;
dry, season, or otherwise affect by exposure to the air or
atmosphere: to weather lumber before marketing it.
- to discolor, disintegrate, or affect injuriously, as by the effects
of weather: These crumbling stones have been weathered by the centuries.
- to bear up against and come safely through (a storm, danger,
trouble, etc.): to weather a severe illness.
- (of a ship, mariner, etc.) to pass or sail to the windward of: to weather a cape.
- to cause to slope, so as to shed water.
- to undergo change, esp. discoloration or disintegration, as the
result of exposure to atmospheric conditions.
- to endure or resist exposure to the weather: a coat that weathers well.
- to go or come safely through a storm, danger, trouble, etc.
(usually fol. by through): It was a difficult time for her, but she weathered through
in (in),USA pronunciation
prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, inning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or
immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or
limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation,
condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point
within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to
home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences,
esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this