Name: Hematite magnetic bracelets
Mold No: 37SMTCSJ-19
Material: Ferrite / Hematite magnetic beads
Standard: ROHS, EN7, part1,2,3, Non-Phthalate
Certification: ISO9001:2000, ISO14001, RoHS, EN71
Brand: Smart Magnet
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China(Mainland)
Application: Magnetic therapy, fashion ornaments.
1) Material: Magnetic Hematite beads.
2) Magnetic field: approxi 700-800Gauss
3) Length of Hematite magnetic bracelets: 18-20CM,
4) Elegant and dignified appearance.
5) Magnet remember to upgrade your health in good faith for the
6) Delivery time of Hematite magnetic bracelets: the proof sample is within 7 days, the common order is about 15
7) OEM or ODM are available.
8) The most effective magnetic therapy can be pain relief, natural
healing, and more restful, enjoyable sleep.
Description of magnetic jewelry:
Magnetic jewellery are made of ferrite magnets / hematite magnets,
perfect polishing, many types of bracelets, bracelets, rings, ears,
pendants, chains, etc. They are Magnetic therapy, which has
established itself as a very effective alternative to drug
treatment or the relief of pain and discomfort associated with a
wide range of ailments. The more people try this magnetic therapy,
the more persons are becoming 'converted' and pass the word along
to fellow sufferers.
The design and Hi-Density Magnets attract fresh blood to the
painful area. This stimulation of the blood circulation carries
away damaged and toxic materials which cause the pain. This process
not only helps to relieve the discomfort but can also speed up the
recovery time. The advanced design of products retains body heat in
the area of pain whilst allowing the skin to breath. This coupled
with the circulation stimulation is why these products are the most
comfortable and effective magnetic therapy product available.
Magnet therapy is the application of the magnetic field of
electromagnetic devices or permanent static magnets to the body for
purported health benefits. Some practitioners assign different
effects based on the orientation of the magnet; under the laws of
physics, magnetic poles are symmetric.