Wile 65 pre-programmed with 16 grains
1. Wheat: 8-35% 2. Corn: 8-35% 3. Barley: 8-35% 4. Oats: 8-35% 5.
Canola: 5-25% 6. Rice: 8-35% 7. Sorghum: 8-30% 8. Lupin: 8-35% 9.
Triticale: 8-35% 10. Linseed: 5-25% 11. Soya beans: 5-25% 12. Oil
Seed Sunflower: 4-35% 13. Green Lentil: 8-25% 14. Red Lentil: 8-35%
15. Field Pea: 8-35% 16. Desi Chickpea: 8-25%
*Charts available for non-programmed grains
1. Microprocessors-controlled measurement of whole grain, kernels
2. Alphanumeric display in user's own language
3. External temperature probe Wile-651 as an option
4. Moisture % for 16 grains and seeds
5. Wide range of moisture: Grain 8...35%, Oil Seeds 5...25%
6. Accuracy0,5% moisture at storage condition
7. User can adjust calibration to "match" commercial meter
8. Automatic temperature compensation
9. Stores test results and displays average reading
Quick and easy to us.
Measurement with the Wile 65 is simple and fast. The meter is
operated with the use of two buttons and it has an easy to read
display that guides you while doing the measurements. The display
shows the grain type and helps you make the possible settings
before measurement. A quick reference guide is located on the side
of the meter to remind you of the basic steps in measuring grain.
The meter is ready for measurement after the correct grain type is
selected. Measurement is done by simply filling the test cell with
grain, compressing it by the help of the cap of the meter and
pressing the test button. Testing is extremely quick and easy. The
Wile 65 always shows the temperature of the grain sample and it has
an outlet for the additional external temperature probe (W-651)
that can be used for various temperature measurements from grain,
silage, compost and other substances. When using the external
temperature probe the result is shown in large numbers on the