- Lower profile unit for clean cable routing
- Upgraded to 2024 aluminum
- 900% increase in strength
- New flexible housing for better cable routing
- Same reliable mechanical design
- 45 grams lighter than the GravityDropper Classic
- Unit now bolted to post instead of bonded
The new GravityDropper Turbo LP is replacing the GravityDropper
Turbo, which came out in 2007. The GravityDropper Turbo is no
- GravityDropper specializes in Adjustable Height Seatposts
- Best of MTBR (Seatposts) awarded by riders 5 years in a row
- Mechanical design with compression spring good for 10 million
- No air, oil, seals to leak
- Made in the USA with 95% parts machined in-house
- Great Customer Service
- Extremely smooth fast operation
- Solid locked feel when engaged in riding positions
- Replacement parts available so that you can make repairs!
- Only Teflon plastic touches aluminum providing long wear life
- Designed, developed, manufactured by riders
- Constructed of high quality material and craftsmanship
How It Works?
- Approach the descent, push the swith on your handlebar, and sit on
the seat. Your seat is now locked in the lower position To raise,
push the switch and sit up, or if you are out of the saddle, just
push the switch.
- Moving from one position to another takes a fraction of a second.
- The Gravitydropper Turbo LP is made in the USA from CNC’d 2024
aircraft aluminum. This high grade aluminum allows for strong
- Weight. The whole seat post, including all hardware is approx 460
- Sizes available- 26.8, 27.0, 27.2 and 30.9 Shims available for
larger Posts including 28.6 , 29.2, 29.8, 30, 30.2, 30.4, 30.8,
30.9, 31.6, 31.8, and 34.9
- Standard Length is 350 mm. Shorter lengths of 275, 300 and 325 mm
as well as longer lengths of 375 and 400mm are available.In
addition to standard 3inch drop, 2inch and 4 inch are now
available. Each available in multi-position, UP, Down 1 inch, and
- Minimum exposed post. You would need to have 7 1/4 of exposed post
in your up position to run a 4 inch drop post. 6 1/4 to run a 3
inch drop and 5 1/4 to run a 2 inch drop. You can put your existing
post in your normal UP position and measure from where the post
goes into the bike to the seat rails.
- Lighter weight
- 900% stronger
- Lower profile cable routing
- Improve your technical skills immediately!
- You can get back behind the seat!
- Descend faster and with more control.
- Lowers your center of gravity.
- Increase stability and balance.
- Excellent for ledges, loose turns, technical downhills, and fast
- Great for tight single track.
- Reduce crashes
- Faster climbing and flat terrain.
- Start out easier on steep climbs.
- Get on your bike easier on steep descents.
- Want to descend faster and with more control?Lower your seat. You
will feel an immediate change in the way your bike handles.
- Lowering your center of gravity (GravityDropper) means better
balance, more control, and more confidence, which gives you the
ability to go faster !!
- Ride sections you have only walked before!
- Maintain speed in sections you’ve had to back off a little
before!Extra safety on downhill and technical sections!!
- Most efficient position for climbing and level terrain.
- To deliver maximum power to the pedals, you must have your seat in
a raised position. Many bikers compromise their seat height for
more technical riding.
- With the Gravitydropper Turbo, there is no compromise. Seat High
for power and climbing. Seat low for descending.