Potassium Fulvat, Natural Fulvic Acid 70% Plant Foliar Fertilizer
Potassium fulvate is fulvic acid chelated potassium, which is kind
of fulvic acid based fertilizer. As a natural additive for
fertilizer, could improve the structure of the soil also to
increase the fertility.
Fulvic Acid is a kind of short carbon chain material extracted from
natural humic acid with high load capacity and physiological
activity. Humic Acid based specialties, mainly deriving from
Leonardite, are increasingly popular in organic farming of course
but also in conventional outdoors horticulture, greenhouse cropping
and even in the broad acre sector.
Appearance: black brown powder
Assay (as Fulvic Acid): 70% min.
Insolubles: 5% max.
Moisture: 10% Max.
Bulk Density: 1.0~1.1g/ml
Addition of organic matter to organically-deficient soils
Improve absorption through the roots
Improved nutrient uptake
Increases the ability of anti-waterlog and anti-diseases
Better seed germination
Increased fertilizer retention
Stimulate beneficial microbial activity
Healthier plants and improved yields
Usage and Dosage
1) Drought Resistance Agent or Foliar Fertilizer: 10-30g powder or
200g liquid per time per acre, add 15-45 kg water to dilute 1500
and then spray, and spray 2-3 times during the whole growth stage
or before drought;
2) Additives: 100-300 mg/L in used fertilizers or pesticides;
3) Soaking Seed or Dressing Agent: Soak seed 5-10 minutes in 1-2%
FA liquid or dress seed;
4) Livestock, Poultry and Aquaculture: Add 0.1-0.3% to feed or add
0.1% to drinking water.
1) High quality raw material come from selective mine leonardite in
Xinjiang and Neimenggu China.
2) Continue and regular production base on stable raw material
3) Advanced production techniques with strict quality control
4) Efficient order handling to make sure cargo regional delivery in
5) Free samples presentation with technological support.
6) Product registration support with strict protection for local
7) System of volume based discounts with flexible payment terms