Copper Clad Steel RG11 Coaxial Cables PVC Jacket , RG11 Coaxial
Cable With Messenger
- High quality CCS inner conductor
- Virgin grade PE insulation
- 54% braiding coverage
- Flame retardant PVC jacket
- Good electrical performance
- User's label design service is available
Inner conductor is high quality copper clad steel (CCS).Dielectric
core is insulating grade virgin polyethylene. Bonded laminated
aluminum tape, 54% braid, PVC jacket.
RG11 cable is for CATV (community antenna television), and MATV
(master antenna television) distribution.
14 AWG copper clad steel
Nominal diameter: 0.064 inches (1.63mm)
Gas expanded polyethylene
Nominal diameter over dielectric: 0.280 inches (7.11mm)
1st shield: laminated aluminum tape bonded to the dielectric.
Nominal diameter over tape: 0.287inches (7.29mm)
2nd shield: 0.16mm aluminum braiding wire, 54% coverage.
Nominal diameter over jacket: 0.40inches 10.16mm)
Nominal jacket thickness: 0.042inches (1.07mm)
Galvanized steel: 1.3mm or 1.8mm
Impedance: 75±3 ohms
Velocity of propagation: 85% nominal
- Outstanding anti-interference effectiveness and excellent
- Low cost and it is easy to install.
- Libo cable was established in 1994,it is subsidiary of Libo group
which is one of the 500 largest private enterprises in China.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, production
procedures and testing meet with ISO9000 and ISO14000 standard