CE FFP1 Save Mask , FFP1 Dust Mask , Disposable Mask,With Carbon
1 . Descriptions
MX-2006 FFP1V Dust Mask use latex-free elastic strap , soft nose
liner , softer and fit the face,adjustable aluminum nose clip will
make wearing more sealless leakage .Easy-breathing valve can make
breathing more smooth .
2 . Material of each layer
Outer layer is Protective needle punched cotton.The middle layde is FFP1 melt blown filter(have filter efficiency level
The other middle layde is Active Carbon filter.(MX-2006),and the inner layer is Shaped needle punched cotton
3 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators|
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009|
|FFP1 NR||≧80%||< 20%||< 21mmH2O|
|FFP2 NR||≧94%||< 5%||< 24mmH2O|
|FFP3 NR||≧99%||< 1%||< 30mmH2O|
1 . Stardard : EN : 149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
2 . Test Machine : TSI 8130
3 . Test Flow : 95Liters/Min
4 . Test Medium : NACL & DOP
4 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering
half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing,
marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified
body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on
internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under
surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
5. How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow
headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower
strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted.
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of
the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip
using only one hand may result in less effective respirator
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before
entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not
possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be
tied in the strap.
6 . Expiry date
If maintained as per storage instructions , products can be used up
to 5 years from date of manufacture.
7 . Packing
Normal Packing 12pcs/box,240pcs/ctn
8 . Advantages
- Polypropylene (P.P.) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids
- Embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layer around the edges.
Latex-Free synthetic rubber headstrap.
- Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles and
- Soft nose foam and adjustable nosepiece ensure custom shape and
increase the worker comfort and acceptance.
- Light wear and comfortable. Contour fit.Easy breathing/Speaking.
Clear vision. Free maintenance (disposable item).
- Better breathing provided by the exhalation valve.
- The ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certified production guarantees the
reliability / regularity of the production and the control of the
8 . More pictures