Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat
11 3/4” x 15 3/4”
Any color you want
Designs according to client’s requirements such as new shape,
color,size, printing, packaging and so on
2) logo printing:1000pcs
4) packaging:3000pcs(depend on specific customized requirement)
30% T/T before producing,70% should be paid before shipment.
Fiberglass silicone baking mat
- Material: Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric
11 3/4” x 15 3/4” 30cm x 40cm
16 1/2” x 24 1/2” 420mm x 620mm
8” x 11 1/2” 200mm x 300mm
16 1/2”x 11 5/8” 420mmx 295mm
Other sizes are also available to you.
- Color: red , black , white , orange,etc.
- Temperature: -40~250°C(-104~482F)
- Certifications: FDA,LFGB
- private logo : yes
·Temperature resistance: -70°C up to plus 260°C
·Ultraviolet, Infra-red, microwave, radio frequency resistance
·Lightweight and energy efficiency for economical operation
Care & Use of Heat resistant rectangle fiberglass silicone
Before using ,wash the counter mat in hot soapy water. Use the
counter mat instead of parchment
paper.It is not necessary to grease the mat prior to use. Some
recipes may stain the baking mat.
This will not impair the performance of the mat.
1. Simply wipe debris off the mat with a soft ,damp cloth.Wash with
warm soapy water. DO NOT use
scrapers or brushes to clean the mat.
2. Rinse off with water then shake off the excess water from the
mat and let it air dry
3. When completely dry,lay flat or roll the mat to store. Do not
fold the mat or store items on top of the
mat,creasing may cause damage to the mat.A slick oily feeling on
the mat after cleaning is normal.
DO NOT grease the mat,this may cause damage to the silicone.DO NOT
cut or use sharp objects on
the mat.NEVER use a cut or torn mat!If the mat becomes torn or
cut,it cannot be used and it must be replaced.Constructed of
food-grade silicone ,reinforced with fiberglass weave
4. Do not place in stove directly.
Contact : Ms Sunny