Easy Handling Glossy Digital Laminating Film With Neutral /
200 ~ 2210
100 ~ 8000
25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)
38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm
10 ~ 20Mpa
20 ~ 70M
Thermal Lamination Films have extrusion-coated surface with low
temperature melting resin, which enables the lamination of film to
paper products by heat and pressure. Various surface finishes
available add value to the printed surface. Glossy BOPP thermal lamination film offers a shiny colorful finish.
Its use can enhance the look and increase all laminated presswork’s
A combination of good performance characteristics and low price
point make BOPP thermal laminating films ideal for all kinds of
printed & unprinted paper and paper boards, including book
covers, cosmetics packaging, magazines, documents, shopping bags,
Thermal lamination film is also called HOT LAMINATION FILM, HOT
LAMINATING FILM, THERMAL LAMINATING FILM, and PRO-COATING FILM. 17
micron bopp thermal lamination film is widely used in Vietnam,
Thailand, Indonesia, Egypt, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, and so
on due to it is low cost per square meter.
- Price tags, labels
- Shopping bags
- Children books & school books
- Paper cartons
- Different kinds of boxes, e.g., cosmetic box, medicine box, wine
box, beer box, candy box.
NEI BOPP thermal lamination film is widely used in the market
1. Environmentally friendly: non-toxic, odorless, or non-benzene
because non-solvent based adhesive is used.
2. Safe operation: Non-solvent based adhesive is used so it will
eliminate the fire hazard that is caused by the use and storage of
3. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal
lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of
presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and
adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being
blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process.
4. Easy handling: Once the required temperature and pressure is
met, lamination can be easily operated. No other special technique
5. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced
substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive
solvent, or no UV heating lamp (drying system) is required.
Therefore, it saves production space as well.
6. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of
lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator. Only small
adjustments need to be made to the machine if wet laminator is
Who is NEI???
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so
we have good quality control and after-sale services to support
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South
America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so
we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is
100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests.
Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
1. NEI glossy BOPP thermal lamination film is suggested to be
laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and
roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions
are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional
2. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before
lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to