Bone Cement Syringe System, Instrument For Hip Replacement Surgery
|Ergonomic design greatly improves the operator’s experience.|
|Light green design reduces the visual fatigue of clinical doctors.|
|The maximum working limitation pressure of the handle is 800PSI, to
prevent it from over pressure during injection.|
|Trapezoidal design of the operation rod enhances its strength and
prevents it from thread sticking.|
|Luer lock connector design strengthens the stable connection and it
can be cooperated with kyphoplasty tools.|
|15 ml capacity design can basically meet the clinical needs.|
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:PE Inner Bag+PE Outer Bag+Carton,Be negotiated
according to customer request
Lead Time : Within one week after receiving 100% prepayment
1. Ensure the package is good before using and if it’s still within
2. Remove the inner package according to the sterilization
3. Separate the plunger and the sleeve, and prepare one 10ml or
4. Extract the mixed bone cement liquid with a syringe and then
inject into the sleeve, block up the luer connector before
5. Connect the plunger with the sleeve, rotate the plunger till the
end of the thread.
6. Turn over the injection system, keep the luer connector up and
the pushing rod down, exhaust the air inside and then connect the
tube to the luer lock, push the rod till the bone cement liquid
reaches the edge of the tube.
7. Connect the tube with kyphoplasty tools.
8. Once the bone cement liquid come into ideal period, clock wise
rotate the plunger to inject the bone cement. Doze can be
controlled by the scale on the sleeve or every single half circle
of the plunger.
9. Remove the injection system after bone cement injection
1. We are manufacturer and have our own factory
2. Customized design is avaiable, OEM & ODM are welcomed
3. Advanced and excellent equipments
4. Prefession and Hardworking Team, reply your inquiry in 12 hours
5. Quality assurance, Traumedtech is a strong enterprise
6. Experienced and skilled workers
7. Clean packaging environment
1. Capacious and bright workshop
2. Advanced and excellent equipments
3. Experienced and skilled workers
4. Clean packaging environment
Why Traumed will be your reliable orthopaedic supplier in china?
1. Price: Reasonable Price based on perpect quality
2. Feedback: Quick feedback service in 12 hours
3. Service: Excellent Service all the time
4. Technologe: Specialised engineers,high technologe
5. Concept: Creating Quality by Technology,Serving the society by
Our products have been exported to many countries in Africa,Asia,
Eoreapon, Austria and South Africa. And also South America! We can
also offer OEM production for you!Looking for Gloden OEM partners!
Q: Trading company or manufacturer?
A: We're a manufacturing company. Our location is in Dongguan, Guangdong Province, China. 0.5 hours
by high-speed train from Shengzhen.
Q: Regions of sales?
A: At present our main overseas markets are South America, Middle
East, Africa and Asia.
Q: Regional Distribution?
A: Yes we are looking for and welcome distribution.
Please contact us for discussion if you are interested to become
Q: How long is delivery time?
A: Generally 7-15 days if stock available and 30-45 days if regular
Depending on order quantity, product type, and other order factors
Q: Samples available? Free or extra ?
A: We can accept sample order. Free of charge.
Q: Terms of payment ?
A: T/T,Western Union.
Q: Any OEM service?
A: We can offer OEM service. Products can be made-to-order and with
Full name: Traumed Technology Co., Ltd
Address: 5th Floor, Building C, Reyuan Industrial Park, No.28
Qingtang Road, Youganpu Village Fenggang Town, Dongguan City,
Guangdong Province, China
Post Code: 102605