* Real rose heads. Not artificial, freeze-dried, or dehydrated
* No risk of pollen allergy.
* The substances used in the preservation process are safe. They do not represent any health or environmental risk.
* Easy-of-use, ecological and economic. Preserved flowers are much more efficient than fresh cut flowers
due to the long shelf span and low energy transport and storage.
* Endless decorative possibilities.
* A 100% natural and a virtually maintenance-free decorative solution.How to take care of the preserved flowers?
* Indoor use only
* Don't require pruning or water
* Do not expose preserved flowers direct to the sunlight
* Not edible. Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid extremely humid environment.
* Can stain. Avoid direct contact with fabrics or walls.
* Avoid crushing, pressing or folding flowers
* Occasionally remove dust with hair dryer (gentle cool airflow).Quality control
* Quality control begins in the fields by cultivating flowers on
dedicated farms. Flowers are carefully grown under ideal conditions
to meet size and quality standards.
* Quality control team check all details throughout the whole
* Quality control team check every rose before fixing with pin.
* Quality control team check every rose and box before packaging
How to use preserved roses?
That's where your creativity starts working. Like floral arrangements, wedding bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres,
centerpieces, stage set, souvenirs, gift ideas, fashion accessories, event
& celebration… you name it!
Common questions from our customers:
1. Are they real?Yes preserved roses are 100% real flowers. They are not made from
silk or any other material even though they may look fake from
afar. To properly preserve these flowers, it's critical that your
roses were cut when they are at the beauty peak. The flowers are
then put into a mixture of glycerin and other plant elements. This
rehydrates the rose from its petals to its stem and replaces the
sap within it. After a few days, the process is complete and you
have preserved roses that are flexible and look natural.
2. What happens if i expose my preserved flowers directly to the
sun light?Directly sun light causes color fading.
3. When I touch my preserved rose, the color remains in my finger
tips... is this normal?Yes, this may happen but no worries, dyes used are safe and non
toxic, wash your hands properly and the dye will go away.
4. I have hay fever (pollen allergy), is my preserved rose going to
cause me symptoms?No, due to our rose has been preserved, pollen is not anymore part
of the rose.
5. Can you build an arrangement that I designed?Of course, we can always help you with your customized order.
6. How much freight cost should I pay?
Freight cost depends on your order quantity. We optimize packaging to reduce freight cost but we guarantee that
the packaging is properly done to guarantee the integrity of roses. We are VIP of EMS, DHL, FedEx, UPS, and TNT. We can get big
discount from these express shipping companies. For each order we
will recommend you the best shipping way.