100% Organic Rosehip Seed Oil For Anti-Scar And Anti-Aging
|Product Name:||100% Organic Rosehip Seed Oil For Anti-Scar And Anti-Aging|
|Product category:||Pure Essential Oil|
|Suitable skin types:||general|
|Efficacy:||anti-scar , anti-aging, soothe burns and treat rashes|
|Ingredients:||Pure, Unrefined Organic Rosehip Seed Oil|
· HIGH UP IN THE MOUNTAIN AIR OF SOUTHERN CHILE - the Mapuche
Indians have been using Rosehip Oil for centuries. This amber oil
has been used to protect their skin from the anti-aging effects of
the harsh weather, heal scars, soothe burns and treat rashes and
stretch marks during pregnancy.
· THIS WONDER OIL CAN HELP YOU TOO - This oil is a great natural
moisturizer which will help to soothe dry skin conditions, minimize
the appearance of fine lines and slow down skin aging, Many users
have also reported a reduction in redness, age spots, scars as well
as improved skin tone and elasticity. Read some of our reviews
Rosehip Oil is the NATURAL WAY to repair dry or damaged skin. Rub
several drops of oil between your fingertips and apply to your
face, body or hair. Use for fine lines, wrinkles, rashes, burns,
age spots, stretch marks, hyper pigmentation and dry skin
conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and rosacea. A truly VERSATILE
COMPANION and a great way to START A NEW, CHEMICAL-FREE BEAUTY
REGIMEN. The secret you will be telling your friends is Teddie
Organics Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil.
Pure, Unrefined Organic Rosehip Seed Oil
- Dry or Itchy Skin or Scalp
- Hardened or Cracked Skin around Elbows and Heels
- Eczema, Rosacea, Dermatitis, Psoriasis
- General Redness and Uneven Skin Tone
- Scars caused by Acne, Cuts or Surgery
- Stretch Marks from Pregnancy or Growing Up
- Age Spots or Damage caused by UV rays
- Brittle Nails and Dry Cuticles
Rosehip Oil is rich in essential fatty acids, such as linoleic acid
(Omega 6), oleic acid (Omega 9) and linolenic acid (Omega 3).
- These all play a part in improving the health of the cell
membranes and the skin’s barrier function.
- It's also a source of beta carotene, Vitamin C and other
antioxidants that help prevent free radical damage.
Apply 2-3 drops to clean, damp or dry skin and massage in gently.
Smooth over fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and on the
forehead. Apply directly to dry zones such as elbows, heels, feet
and hands to help repair damaged skin. Rosehip Oil is a DRY oil as
it quickly absorbs and doesn't leave any residue. Also add to your
moisturizer, shampoo or conditioner to boost hydration. For
external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid
direct contact with the eyes. Do not ingest.