SFC Polymer preparation unit and sludge dewatering machine in Palm
oil wastewater treatment.
1. The Power or Liquid polymer feed into the polymer preparation
unit by manual or automatic feeding system
2. Under action of the agitator/agitators , mixing with water
sufficiently to dosing solution @ concentration 0.05%~0.5 % .
3. Ready solution in the polymer preparation unit is waiting for
pump into the flocculation &coagulation tank , to reaction with
wastewater and form into floccules.
The powder in hopper is sent to the mixer passing the calibrated
feeder and mixed fully with water, next goes into the solution box.
The mixed liquid forms into liquor with a mean concentration
through stirring for many times, then enters the solution storage
chamber, finally will be poured to the medicine-feeding point by
the measuring pump.
The Polymer dosing unit product is a range of simple and flexible
as well as economic and efficient preparation systems for polymers.
The product range cover from 1 to 3 chamber systems and associated
dosing stations for both dry and liquid polymers.
In smaller plants the production is matured in a "manual polymer
mixing unit". Usually the powder or liquid is mixed in a reaction
tank 1 x per day.
For larger installations we strongly recommend automatic
polymer make up stations for both powder and liquid polymer
The dimensions and other information of SFC Polymer preparation
unit are as follows:
|PL3 Series Polymer preparation unit|
|Polymer feeding motor(KW)||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2|
|External Dimensions (mm)|
1. Powder Feeding Hopper Lid 13. Flow Meter
2. Powder Feeding Hopper 14. Magmetic Valve
3. Powder Monitoring Window 15. Ball Valve
4. Powder Level Sensor 16. Chemical Solution Outlet
5. Powder Metering Feeder 17. Discharge Hole
6. Screw 18. Control Panel
7. Heater 19. Overflow Hole
8. Mixer Lid 20. Level Sensor
9. Mixer 21. Pressure Switch
10. Chemical Solution Agitator 22. Chemical Solution Agitate Tank
11. Chemical Solution Tank Lid 23. Mixing / Agitate Tank
12. Water Inlet 24. Equalization Tank
1. Select properly according to technical properties and process
requirements(name of mendicants, density range and etc.), note
types and specifications.
2. Frequency conversion speed controller, electric cabinet, ladder,
platform, pipe valve and etc. should be ordered separately.
3. FRP will be supplied without notes on material (PVC or FRP) of
4. Embedded parts are fixed by expand bolts, the position of ladder
can choose one position. If embedded boards or other requirements
are needed, customers can ask for more information, order based on
Warmly welcome to contact us!!
Shanghai Fuchan Machinery Technology Co.,Ltd.