Australia Standard swimming Pool Stainless Steel Frameless Glass
Balustrade with AS/NZS2208
Frameless glass balustrade with Spigots
Make a statement with the spigots balustrade System,which features
strong stainless steel square posts fittied to toughened or
laminated glass that doesn't sacrifice on style.
1. What can we do for you ?
4:Price Match Guarantee
2:How to Measure up your Balustrade?
1:Get out your sketchpad and draw a bird's eye view of the area
where you want the balustrade to be placed;
2:You can either draw all corner and end posts onto your sketch. Or
alternatively measure the outside edge of the area.
3:Now that your end and corner posts are drawn or your outside
measurements taken, insert the distances on your drawing.
4:With your measurements to hand you can now send in your drawings
3:How to measure up your glass?
4:What are you fixing your system to ?
When deciding on whether to buy and install a balustrade system it
is essential that the system is fited to a solid fixture ground.
This includes ood such as composite decking, metal, brick or
concrete. If this is not the case we cannot be held liable for the
system being structurally unsound.
The type of ground or wall your fitting o will affect what fixtures
you require. Find bew typical examples;
Wood: Coach screws or Coach Bolts
METAL: Screws, Nuts & Bolts, Drill & Tap steel or Bolt straight
BRICK/ CONCRETE : Anchor bolts, Thunder bolts or Threaded bar and resin.
These fixings ae purely a guide and are not suitable for every
DO NOT ARRANGE FOR INSTALLERS UNTIL ALL YOUR ITEMS HAVE ARRIVED AND
BEEN THOROUGHLY CHECKED.
5:How to install your frameless glass balustrade with spigots ?
- Using screws or bolts, tighten the end spigots of each section
- Plumb these spigots, using plastic packers until they are
- Using a string line as a guide, bolt and plumb the remaining
Erecting the Glass Panels
- Prepare the spigots, making sure glass can easily slide in
- Carry your first panel into position
- Place the panel into the spigots as carefully as possible
- Ensure the panel cannot fall (you may wish to tighten the grub
screws for safety)
- Continue placing panels in a similar manner, being careful not to
knock the panels together
- Make the gaps between panels equal
- Tighten all the grub screws
If your fence is not quite perfect, don't panic. Our spigots are
designed for easy adjustment.
- Tightening the top grub screw will push the panel away from you
- Tightening the bottom grub screw will draw the panel towards you
- Loosening both screws will allow you to slide the panel back and
- Place a small packer in the seat of the spigot to raise the glass
6:How do we pack ?
Well wrapped up in EPE foam in a Carton, and then put it in Sealed plywood crates
7:Our Factory and Showroom:
Our advantage is as below:
1. We are a real manufacturer, not trading company, with
2. Professional design team, will make proper suggestion for all
project drawing to control or lessen purchase cost.
3. Offer oversea take meamsurement and installation service, solve
all your skill problems.
4. With German processing machine to ensure polish quality
5. All of our products meet material test standard from
ASTM,BS2026,CE and DIN/EN 12600
6. More than 7000m2 size factory, with professional manufacturer
We are a more than 15 years manufacture up to now, below is some
projects we did before, share with you, any model you like.