Energy-saving Modified starch processing line/plant/machinery
Adhesive Corn Tapioca Pregelatinization Starch Processing Line uses
cheap natural starch, like corn starch, cassava starch, tapioca
starch etc as main materials, through extruding treatment process,
to produce multi-functional and high-valuable modified starch, Pre-gelatinization Starch or Denatured Starch. Its Double
Screw Extruder is special designed, consists of 6 systems: feeding
system, extruding system, cutting system, heating system, conveying
system and cooling system, its barrels and screws structure can
easily realize the function of changing the properties of the
starch. Modified Starch can be used in many fields like Textile,
Food, paper making, building material, casting, oil drilling and so
1. Raw Materials: natural starch, like corn starch, cassava starch, tapioca starch
2. Products: Modified Starch.
3. Capacity: 120-150 KG/H,200-250 KG/H,400-500 KG/H
4. Flow Chart: Mixing —Extrusion —Baking —Grinding
5. Voltage: Three phases: 380V/50HZ, Single phase: 220V/50HZ, we can make it
according to customers' local voltage of different countries.
6. Machines Materials: All the machines are made by food grade stainless steel.
7. Technical Parameters